Tuesday, October 18, 2011

realstudio -2 fin coils

For the most part I used the standard setting of the mia material with few tweaks. (not including the water shader which I had issues with).I changed the color of the area light at the left to a bright goldish color and made the one on the right a more dulled but still goldish color.for the first few there are different resolutions because the first two were at school,the one after I wanted in 640x480 because HD took up to 15 minutes with the more complex  mia shaders,but 640x480 despite taking the quality of the model down drastically from HD hardly shortened the render time,so I switched and used 360x240 which took seconds to render even the more complex shaders.






pearl

copper
Chrome


plastic film
glazed ceramic
water
matte finish
frosted glass


satined meta







No comments:

Post a Comment