Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9/21/11 Egghead-Finished

Finished egghead.I noticed the eyebrows could be more emphasized but when i tried to pull thm upward more the enitre forehead of the egghead went inward and hole appeared in temple region so I decided to un-do and leave it as is. Had complications adding the mouth, as for some reason it would not allow me to sculpt it with precision. I had to opt for a more subtle approach to adding the mouth.Decided to instead of using the pull sculpt tool to use the push sculpt tool to make an indent,I then tried to add the tounge to make it look as if he was screaming but had porblems with the pull tool again so I could'nt add much detail,wanted to add indent in middle of tounge to make more realistic but gave up when an hole appeared in the temple region because (in my opinion had to much sculpting and the iso[arms started to go inward on all parts of egghead.Added spheres into eye sockets to give more relistic appearence,wanted to somehow make it appear to have an iris by adding smaller sphere inside sphere,and then adding color for an iris-ish look, but ran out of time.coneccted eggholder to egghead.After render noiced that blinn was less noticable then it had been at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment